Oxford University Excellent Masters & Ph.D Scholarships In UK 2024/25 | Totally Funded, The application period for the 2024–2025 Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University, United Kingdom, is now open. The Rhodes Scholarship is open to citizens of over 22 different countries. The Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University is available to international students wishing to pursue a Master’s or Doctoral degree in the UK. International students have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study at Oxford University on a Fully-Funded Scholarship. This scholarship can be applied to the 2024–2025 academic year.
Each year, more than 100 students get Rhodes Scholarships. Your application is welcome to any academic field and major offered by Oxford University. The Rhodes Scholarship has offered extraordinary young people from all around the world the chance to pursue further study at Oxford University since it was established in 1902.
Promising Young People from all over the world are given the Rhodes Scholarship in order to further their study at Oxford University and to promote a spirit of friendship and lifelong learning.
In Oxford, England, there is a coeducational research university called The University of Oxford. Oxford consistently ranks among the top five universities in the world and is now ranked #1 globally in both the Times Higher Education and Forbes world university rankings. The University of Oxford is ranked first in the world by the QS World University Rankings by Subject.
Specifics on the 2024–25 Rhodes Scholarship Program at Oxford University:
- University: Oxford University
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Covrage: Fully Funded
- Eligibilty Nationality: All Nationalities
- Award Country: United Kingdom
- Application Last Date: 1st August 2023
Gains to One’s Wallet:
The full tuition, fees, and living expenses associated with the Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University in the United Kingdom in 2024 are covered by the award. The Rhodes Scholarship offers several advantages, such as:
- All Higher Education Costs
- Cost of college applications
- £16,218 is provided as an annual stipend.
- Two round-trip tickets in economy class, one to travel to Oxford at the start of the scholarship and the other to return to the student’s home nation at the end of the scholarship.
Dates and Eligible Countries:
- AUSTRALIA 01 July to 8 September 2023
- BERMUDA 01 June to 2 October 2023
- CANADA 01 June to 28 September 2023
- CHINA 01 June to 18 September 2023
- EAST AFRICA 01 June to 31 August 2023
- GERMANY 01 June to 14 September 2023
- HONG KONG SAR 01 June to 29 September 2023
- INDIA 01 June to 01 August 2023
- ISRAEL 01 June to 28 September 2023
- JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN 01 June to 30 September 2023
- KENYA 01 June to 31 August 2023
- MALAYSIA 01 June to 31 August 2023
- NEW ZEALAND 01 June to 01 August 2023
- PAKISTAN 01 June to 01 August 2023
- SAUDI ARABIA 01 June to 21 September 2023
- SINGAPORE 01 June to 29 September 2023
- SOUTHERN AFRICA 01 June to 15 August 2023
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON AND PALESTINE 01 June to 31 August 2023
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 01 June to 23 September 2023
- UNITED STATES 01 July to 04 October 2023
- WEST AFRICA 01 June to 15 September 2023
- ZAMBIA 01 June to 31 August 2023
- ZIMBABWE 01 June to 31 August 2023
- Any Other Country 01 June to 02 August 2023
Each country has a different application deadline for the Rhodes Scholarship. Dates are listed above, along with a list of countries that they apply to.
Standards for Eligibility:
At Oxford University in the United Kingdom, outstanding undergraduate students who fulfil the following criteria are given the Rhodes Scholarship:
- Only students from the nations mentioned above are eligible for the Rhodes Scholarship. Students from any country, not just those on the above list, are eligible for the Global Scholarship, which is anticipated to be the most competitive scholarship offered by the Rhodes Trust.
- As of October 1, 2023, you must fit one of the following age categories.
- You must be 18 years old and under 24 (born between October 2, 1999, and October 1, 2005) to qualify. OR (for applicants over 25 who enrolled in college later in life).
- You need to be under 27 years old (born on or after 1 October 1996) AND have finished or be on track to finish your bachelor’s degree by 1 October 2022.
- You must hold a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum First Class or GPA of 3.70 on a 4.0 scale (or an equivalent) that you either currently hold or anticipate obtaining by June or July 2024. Pay particular attention to the requirements for the Oxford program you choose, which may be more stringent. The placement of a candidate towards the top of their graduating class frequently indicates candidate success.
- You must possess a strong enough command of the English language to meet Oxford’s requirements (at the higher level mentioned).