How to Convert Word to Pdf on the Phone? Being a student or an employer requires hard work which is a key to success. When students study, they usually work on word documents for home tasks and employers use word documents for their official tasks which means both use word for their work but the issue might be that the official documents are always in Pdf documents. So, if you are working as a student or as an employer, you must have to Convert Word documents into Pdf.
Convert word to pdf on the phone:
Are you trying to convert Word to PDF on the phone? Because for a variety of reasons, people and businesses who write documents in Microsoft Word format choose to convert them to PDF (Portable Document Format). PDFs are universal as they can be seen on any platform or device. Additionally, you may log in to information-sensitive documents with this format, making PDF a dependable security option.
Ways to convert word to pdf on the phone:
How to Convert Word to Pdf on the Phone?Converting a word document into a pdf on the phone is not a difficult task. There are two basic ways to convert word to pdf:
Convert Word to PDF with Microsoft Word
Change Word File to PDF with Doc to PDF Converter
1. Convert directly from Microsoft word to pdf:
Microsoft Word is one of the most practical docs to pdf converters. You may use Microsoft Word to convert your document to PDF without downloading any additional software. Here’s how to go about it.
- Open the word document and the selected file that you want to convert.
- Click File in the top-left corner of the window once it has opened. A pop-out window will appear as a result.
- Click Export now which is located on the left-hand column. There will be a few new options in the window’s center.
- Now, in the word window’s upper left corner, click Create PDF Document. It will prompt open a pop-up window after you click on it.
- You must select a location to save the PDF in this step. For saving the word file’s PDF version, you can make a new folder.
- The Publish button is located in the window’s lower right corner. When you click it, a PDF version of the doc file will be created in the location you specify. You’re done now.
2. Word to pdf converter:
There are many ways by which you can convert Word to PDF on the phone by using different apps or converters. Nowadays, there are several apps that can easily convert word to pdf on the phone. All these apps can be downloaded from the Google play store. The best one of these are discussed below:
1. Microsoft Word App for Android
You may create, edit, and convert Word documents to PDF files using the Word Android app. Additionally, it enables you to read and modify Office documents that are attached to emails. You can easily convert documents by following these steps:
- Open the word document app on your android.
- Write, edit, select and open the document or file that you want to convert into pdf.
- Then, click Save as PDF before moving on to the next step to convert it to a PDF.
- Write and edit the file in Word, then click Save as PDF before moving on to the next step to convert it to a PDF.
- The Word app will provide you options to edit your PDF file after you’ve selected Save as PDF, including the print size, color, layout, and more.
- Finally, after choosing the Save as PDF option, you must wait for Word to use a Microsoft online service to convert Word to a PDF on the phone.
2. WPS Office
WPS Office, one of the most widely used converter programs in the market, with more than 1 billion users globally. Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS are a number of the platforms on which WPS Office is accessible. On your PC or mobile device, you can work at any time and from any location.
- Open the required Word document in WPS Office.
- Click on Menu
- Click on export to PDF.
- Go through the document that you want to convert from word to PDF.
- Enter the export page here.
- Set the Save PatH option based on your actual requirements.
- Select either Common PDF or Image PDF as the export type.
- Click PDF export.
3. EASY PDF
One of the top Android PDF converters available is EASY PDF. You can use it to convert Word to PDFs on the phone. Additionally, Excel, PowerPoint, and BMP files can be converted into PDFs using EasyPDF’s features. Any word processor, cloud storage platform, or email app can be used with the program.