How to apply for a scholarship online for international students? In this post, we will inform you about a government initiative that has been launched to support the education of the children of our nation’s veterans. This program, known as the Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme, will provide scholarships to the kids of soldiers, east coast defense personnel, and police officials who died as a result of Naxalite attacks. Children are given scholarships through this program since there are no obstacles to their education, allowing them to learn more about it.
Every month, a scholarship is provided to a child of a fallen soldier under the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme. Boys and girls who are interested in this program must have at least 60% in their 12th-grade year. Boys would receive Rs. 2500 and girls will receive Rs. 3000 in monthly scholarships under this program. You can take advantage of this by learning how to apply for the scholarship online if you want to. Here is the application process of How to apply for a scholarship online for international students:
How to Apply for a Scholarship Online for International Students?
Here are a few steps about How to apply for a scholarship online for international students:
- Go to the PM Scholarship Scheme’s official website, from which its home page will open if you want to apply for the program.
- Then, on the website’s home page, select New Application from the top menu under PMSS.
- You now have three choices beneath that, from which you can choose to apply online.
- Following that, the following page will open in front of you for you to fill out.
- Complete the first section of the registration form with all the necessary information, including name, surname, Aadhaar card number, birthdate, etc.
- After that, complete the second portion of the form by entering your village, district, state, and city.
- Now enter your bank’s information, including account numbers, bank names, etc.
- Enter the verification code that was provided in the final step, then click the Submit button.
- Your application for the PM Scholarship Scheme will be finished in this manner.
Documents for PM Scholarship Scheme:
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- Ex-serviceman certificate
- Address proof
- High School Marks Certificate
- EMS Affidavit
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
How to apply for a scholarship online for international students? Open the ksb.gov.in website to submit an online scholarship application. Select Apply Online under New Application after that. The registration form will then appear. Completely fill out the form after it has been opened. such as a name, an Aadhaar number, a district, a village account number, etc. Now submit the information after filling it all out. You can apply for the scholarship online in this manner.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
The Prime Minister’s Scholarship Program: What is It?
Through this program, the government awards scholarships to the kids of police officers, soldiers, and coast guards who die in Naxalite attacks. to ensure that their children’s education is not hampered.
How should the PM Scholarship Scheme form be filled out?
Visit the program’s website to fill out the application. You can see that this article has provided information on the subject.
What is the URL for the PM Scholarship Program website?
Ksb.gov.in is the address of the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme’s official website.
How to apply for a scholarship online for international students? In order for you to apply for scholarships with ease, we have provided you with detailed instructions on how to do so in this post. The education of those martyred children won’t be hindered by this plan; they will be allowed to pursue further education through scholarships.
We hope you fully grasped the information we provided to you on the online scholarship application process. From this page, you can learn more about other similar government initiatives. Please consider sharing this post after reading it.