Are you still looking for jee main 2023 eligibility criteria 75 percent? If your answer is Yes than we are going to explain all about jee main 2023 eligibility criteria that’s why stay tuned with Us!
What is JEE Main 2023?
Since numerous boards’ Class 12 pre-board exams are set for next month, a plea has been filed in the Bombay High Court asking for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main 2023) to be postponed for the January session. The appeal, according to the Bar and Bench, also disputed the 75% requirement for JEE Main 2023.
There will be two JEE Main 2023 exams: one in January and one in April. The petitioner asserts that the announcement was made by the National Testing Agency (NTA), which oversees the entrance exam, on extremely short notice and that the JEE Main session in January conflicts with exams given by the CBSE, ICSE, and other state boards. Additionally, the research predicts that fewer students would register for JEE Main in January 2023 as a result.
What the 75% requirement is and how the JEE exam relates to it?
The 75% criteria indicate that in order to be eligible to take the JEE exam, an applicant must receive at least a 75% on their class 12th board exam, or must place in the top 20% of all applicants. Candidates from the SC and ST categories are given a 75% criteria relaxation; however, in order to qualify for JEE, they must have a score of 65% on the 12th board test.
The JEE Main 2023 test is scheduled to be conducted in two sessions by the National Testing Agency, which will administer IIT JEE 2023. Probably in November 2022, the organization in charge of administering the exam will make the JEE Main 2023 application form available on the official website (jeemain.nta.nic.in).
Candidates can check their eligibility for JEE Main in 2023 by visiting this page. To learn all the information regarding the JEE Main 2023 exam dates and significant updates, read the complete article. IIT JEE 2023 will probably take place over two sessions. The expected dates for JEE Main session 1 and session 2 in 2023 are listed below.
What are the requirements for JEE Main 2023 eligibility?
NTA has reintroduced the Class 12 performance requirement of 75% to qualify for JEE Main 2023 from now on. The agency has determined that all will be used to determine admission to courses at NITs, IIITs, and CFTIs taking part in the Central Seat Allocation Board. India Rank It will be dependent on the candidate receiving at least 75% of the possible points in the class 12 exam conducted by the relevant board. The cutoff number will be 65% for candidates who are SC or ST, though.
In addition, students must pass each topic on their class 12 or equivalent qualifying test to qualify for JEE Main. What is the cost of the JEE Main exam in 2023? This year, NTA raised the registration cost for the JEE Main 2023 exam.
Jee Main 2023 Eligibility Criteria 75 Percent , Male applicants in the general category now have to pay a fee of Rs 1,000 instead of Rs 650. The fee for female candidates has increased from Rs 325 to Rs 800. Candidates who are third gender, SC, ST, or PWD must pay Rs 500 rather than Rs 325.
IIT JEE Main 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- 2023 JEE Main Candidates who were born on or after October 1, 1998, are eligible to take the JEE Main 2023 examination.
- Candidates who identify as SC, ST, or PWD may be 5 years older.
- The candidate’s higher secondary education certificate’s DOB will be taken into account.
Academic Requirements for JEE Main 2023:
- Candidates must complete the 10+2 exam or an exam of an equivalent level from a government-recognized board in the academic year 2022/2023.
- Exam retake eligibility is not available to candidates who attempted the 12th class exam in 2020 but did not pass the exam.
- For students in the 12th grade, physics, chemistry, and math are required subjects.
- The minimum requirement of 75% eligibility for JEE Main has been eliminated by NTA.
JEE Advanced Eligibility Requirements for 2023:
Jee Main 2023 Eligibility Criteria 75 Percent , Before submitting an application for JEE Advanced 2023, candidates must first confirm their eligibility:
- Nationality: All citizens of India are eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2023. Under 10% of SNQ, foreign candidates are eligible.
- Age-limit: The candidates from the General and OBC categories must have been born on or after October 1, 1998. There is a five-year age reduction for candidates who are SC, ST, or PWD.
- Academic Requirements: Candidates must successfully complete the Class XII exams in 2022–2023 to be considered.
- Subject: In the 12th grade, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) should be required courses.
- Number of Attempts: The candidate may make two attempts over the course of two years.
- JEE Main Performance: The applicants who will attempt JEE Advanced in 2023 are from the top 2.5 lakh JEE Main scorers.
As we have discussed all about Jee Main 2023 Eligibility Criteria 75 Percent. You will get a lot of knowledge about it!