How to Create a Direct Link for Your Google Drive Files? Here’s how to generate a direct link to share your Google Drive files if you frequently use it for file sharing.
Are you trying to find convenient solutions to exchange files from Google Drive? No one desires to be forwarded to a page where they must still select the download option.
To share your works, you can fortunately make a direct download link. Your recipients will be able to download files from you in this manner by simply clicking a link. You’ll discover how to make a direct download link for your Google Drive files in this article.
How to Download Directly from Google Drive Using a Link
You’ll find two ways to make a direct download link in this post. Either you or a third-party program can build the link. Here are the steps you must take to make one yourself:
- Launch Google Drive first.
- Right-click the file.
- Select Get Link.
- Verify that your file is accessible to anyone who has the link in the section below the link.
- Select Copy link.
The following action is to change your link into a direct download.
1. Copy your link and paste it in a notepad so you may change it.
2. Your link should resemble the following: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RG3CAPiwiFlFATUlIIwhk0RrbEU4PgVP/view?usp=sharing
3. Each file’s URL has a special file ID.
4. Change the link’s text file/d/ to uc?id= and delete the text file/d/.
5. Now delete the text below the file ID, including /view, and replace it with &export=download in its stead. The final result should resemble this: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1RG3CAPiwiFlFATUlIIwhk0RrbEU4PgVP&export=download
Simply clicking the link will allow anyone with access to download the material.
How to Create a Direct Download Link Using Google Drive Direct Link Generator?
How to Create a Direct Link for Your Google Drive Files? You can use the Google Drive Direct Connection Generator if you don’t want to manually alter the link. Here’s what you have to do to transform your link:
How To Restrict Sharing Options In Google Drive
- Launch Google Drive.
- Select your file using the right-click.
- Press the Get Link button.
- Verify that your file is accessible to anybody with the link by checking the box underneath the link.
- Select the Copy link option.
- Visit the Google Drive Direct Link Generator page.
- Paste the link into the box labeled “Enter your sharing URL.”
- Select Create Direct Link.
- Start distributing the link by copying it.
Google Drive Is a Great Way to Share Files
You should share your Google Drive files in the most practical manner when you can. Your recipients will appreciate the time they will save by using a direct download link.
You can establish a direct download link for your Google Drive files using the instructions in this article. However, there is still a tonne more you can do on Google Drive to make it simple to share files.
After reading this topic How to Create a Direct Link for Your Google Drive Files? You are now able to create link account to your choice.